Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Red Eastern Trail Diggers

Who does not love sleeping ...

The great part is when I get sick of the free time to do what I like: watching TV, around the house with cups of hot milk, but also spend hours on Facebook ... read what I think.
And today I finished this wonderful book that I recommend to everyone (not that it took a lot, is very short).
I found it by accident one day in the library .. I was only 10 euro in my pocket and we had to pay for the dinner, as when Carrie says "The first night I spent in NY I bought Vogue instead of my dinner."
It certainly was a bargain, because this book is worth a lot, is a rare gem.
There is nothing in advance about the plot, I have taken with your eyes closed, knowing that he spoke only of a young man with perfect pitch and this love for music ... and was enough for me.
So, happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment