Sunday, October 10, 2010

Low Height Shower Doors

Details make the difference

And as I said in previous posts, are the details that make the difference.
Details namely shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories such as brooches, rings, scarves ..
personally use a lot of the bands, pearls, silk scarves. But my real passion are the shoes I would be able to spend half of my savings for the shoes.
If I go shopping, you can be sure that half of the budget will end in a pair of shoes that end up on the shelves to complete my collection.
And like all passionate about shoes, I can not love the madness Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Zanotti, Sergio Rossi, Casadei, Alexander McQueen ...
This is a part of my collection, I miss some because I brought in my home university.
next to the brown boots (I wore all winter, and whose effects are evident), there are cuissardes suede, you do not understand are very high because all bent, and those are brown skin very soft.

online I bought two more pairs of shoes (high heels, of course) so as soon as I arrive will get the picture ..
I hope you enjoy!














XOXO
Queen B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment