Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ikea Glazing Paint Not Dry

Fashion is what one wears. What else is out of fashion wear.

I open new post with this fantastic aphorism of one of my favorite writers: Oscar Wilde.
As you know, if you know the character, his aphorisms contained oxymorons: concepts in opposition to each other, the better to hit the his cynicism and his provocation.
fact that if it says "wear what the other is out of fashion" is to be noted that the term fashion is "a collective behavior with changing criteria": And the fashion 'what others are wearing.
What the teacher wants to tell us with his aphorism? That what we all end up wearing no longer a fad.
There is no art in conformity.


My style is bon ton, is not in my fashion magazines, I create.
My motto: details make a difference, and I intend to detail accessories, shoes in the first place. And like Carrie, I am also a sufferer of high heels! In my passion I will devote the next post.
Saturday night? will not give up my coat and of course the heel 10.
bag, I wanted to dare: in yellow skin, crisp cool gift from my boyfriend.







Coat: United Colors of Benetton
Bauletto:Furla
Shoes:Christian Louboutin












To exit this afternoon, I chose a look halfway between Blair and Carrie: Carrie's shoes, outerwear to Blair, and White damping effect "too dressy".






Coprispalle:Max & Co.
Gonna: H&M
Scarpe:Christian Louboutin











Who said that fashion is closed to over 42?
XOXO
Queen B.







0 comments:

Post a Comment