Saturday, October 23, 2010

Changing My Name On My Mac

Vendetta.

One evening, returning home, I felt a hand grab me in the dark.
:-not scream or I'll slit your throat ahahha
I was paralyzed and could not move, even when taken by a rape.
I was 21, he was drunk, not much bigger than me. I do not denounced for shame, and perhaps because even then for me the pain that the court would have imposed, would not be enough to satiate my revenge.
It did not say any of this, even my husband, even my children and my grandchildren.
I took the secret to the grave ...
At that age still working, I could not decide what to do with my life, but after that night, everything was clear to me. I enrolled in law school, continuing to work to keep studying.
I inquired about him, was the son of an accountant well known in the area, especially the tricks he did. He was drinking and taking drugs, despite being physically obscene was full of whores because the money did not lack and had only one brother, who was also a lover Drug and both enrolled at the Economics Faculty at 60 km from the city.
Over the years, my success increased in proportion to their failures, I graduated with honors, I practice in the study of a good lawyer and thirty years I was the prosecutor.
He married a Polish woman and had a son, while his brother was in and out of detoxification centers.
The mother however, a few years before I won the contest, had contracted a bowel cancer, and among many of my friends there was one who was an oncologist at the clinic where it is cured.
:-remember the time they were going to sue you and I have managed to close the case?
I told him one evening at my house over a bottle of wine, smiling.
:-of course, how could I forget, I will be indebted to life.
:-yes, you are. And I think it's time you give me back the favor.
I lit a cigar that I had just brought from Cuba.
:-anything for you.
His worship was not born from nothing, as worship is never born out of nothing of this kind by any man.
He loved me, and I knew it.
:-c 'is a patient in your department. His name is xxxxx Well, its time has come, let it be in the most painful way possible.
was terrified.
Ah, but what ..
I walked up a hand to her cheek.
:-you do for me.
administers a drug to which he was allergic, and died while visiting his family while his intestines sizzled as if he was digesting a powerful acid. I regretted not having just witnessed the scene of the son, in tears, shouted in the corridor and help His mother died in her arms.
C'est la vie.
Between hectic work every day, I met an accountant under investigation for fraud, was too good to end up behind bars, I decided it was better in my bed. Forever, and we got married.
My life was happy, and my love for him was proportional to hatred for the man who had raped me, and then we can deduce that my husband was a happy man.
He helped me to embed my victim, after his father became a chartered accountant, and it was me to take care of the investigations, picking up right and left so much evidence to keep him in jail for twenty years.
And they gave him 15 years. I waved, and took him to court on.
was then the turn of the wife, so poor thing alone, after the arrest of her husband, provident and I get it from a console my old friend, a bachelor farmer who raised it to live with him in Brazil.
So my rapist was eating the liver and the heart behind bars, had fallen into depression when his wife had left him, his life was almost completely destroyed.
Almost, because he was still a child, the light in her eyes that would one day become a criminal like his father. And I had to stop it.
I informed monthly on your health, we wanted him to live long enough to see each other all their lives destroyed in the most absolute way.
The son was 19 when I decided that he had lived long enough, and sent a good man to get him out.
was a September evening, stretched along the sofa I was listening to "one hour you would like" sipping my favorite wine, a Chateau Margaux 1995.
The stereo singing ".. to tell you what you do not know .."
And the boy was assaulted on the street
I smiled
The boy was in a panic
"and at this time would I give ..."
The blade that came into the skin, the scene reminiscent of "Judith and Holofernes" of gentile
"My life for you"
and the blood spurting from the arteries, painting the wall in front of it was,
"I do not see the world when I think of you"
Latest cries of pain "noooo I do not want to die! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooo! "
" I see your eyes your in my "I smile to the lips the cup port, and is the poison that flows through my veins
not scream anymore, now are just gasps before ending up completely to the ground bleeding, the body has long been abandoned by his murderess .
"ONE HOUR YOU WANT ... ...." I'm happy.

I went to visit him in prison, and after the death of his son had gone mad. I went to look at, to enjoy what I was capable of destroying start to finish, inside and outside the life of a man.
I had destroyed the eyes of the world,
I had destroyed as a person,
I had destroyed as a man.
I looked at was an old fool who drooled and said nonsense.
The best part? Not made me any trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment