Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Salon Introduction Letter

you like me now?

"And so the lies finally converted on his deathbed, the pious libertine, I had no half-measures it? Give me the wine and after the 'last straw throw the empty bottle in the world , show our Lord and will go up in agony on the cross to take away and put the nails in the palms. Here I am, that the world m'allontano fatigue, my saliva dripping on a Bible, a look in the eye of the needle and I see angels dance. Well you like me now? "Do you like me now?" Do you like me now? "

-the libertine









mad at me are the instincts that you can not suppress.
excess is a way of life every thing and every moment.
There are things that ordinary people can not understand.

Why I love this monologue? dangerous because it reminds me of what they are made.






0 comments:

Post a Comment