Sunday, October 17, 2010

Best Shoes To Take Skiing

Arrivederci Roma! Romeo and Juliet

A him on facebook I have to admit: I did meet someone very special, unique and very similar to my tastes, because we are both passionate about fashion and glam rock.
From this, his name on facebook Rockele. Do you remember Rebecca I love shopping? He would have everything to learn from Rockele, which is a true Buyer compulsive and therefore knows all the coolest corners of Rome where you can buy good merchandise at low prices. We had met in July, but the real shopping we did yesterday afternoon. In fact two weeks ago I said "dear, you really need to come to Rome, there are discount at H & M and I found a place that will drive you insane. "Having said that, I left with € 300, at 15 I came to the station and take in the event despite metalworkers' we still managed to quietly do our laps and have fun like crazy.
The place I would go crazy (and it really did) was an outlet of any brand of shoes hidden in the area can not be said .. eheh!
And here is the result of this fantastic afternoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment