Monday, July 23, 2007

Tvcenterpara Windows 7

title.

Yes title, its title. Never heard of a post that is titled "Title"? There is always a first time ...
The title of the post describes the total lack of desire to do these days, then today is somewhat exacerbated by the fact that tomorrow I will have the last exam before the summer (in the roadmap but we are generally to -4), I never finished so late to study. And although it is lunch time I still have to finish the first designed to give handouts, we are in good shape. Tomorrow, I will tell the story of the bear and I have the impression that for the first time in my academic career I hear you say "come back again." It will be the hot topics will be studied that just does not interest me, the desire to be sun-sea-love, I will want to do the spendthrift, who will be the final exams when she sees you will soften brain, will be that the fact of not being worried about tomorrow does not bother me and usually it is not, it will be difficult for me, you do not know what will ... but in fact I should be studying and instead I'm here to tell you that there are still not disappeared, at least for the moment ...
Prossimamante I hope to find time for some serious post "to the old days," because here in this cabin otherwise transform a jumble of nonsense already ... I do not like this post ...

forgot, congratulations to Dr. David
, which ends today with the books and enjoying a degree!

soon guys ... I return my books, or at least I try ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment