Saturday, July 7, 2007

24/7 Clinics In Toronto

hate.

I hate. I hate it, even the hatred. I put my nerves with his late-adolescent stupidity, intelligence and pretend that broadcasts show the superficiality of a school, debate on topics that have neither head nor tail. I'm talking about MTV, the television channel that would give food to the young subjects to reflect on and view the musical vocation is to acquaint the younger generation is quality music that the famous voices of past if it happens. But no, we are faced with a television channel that deals with anything that does not matter, that monetize everything. The music offering is a product of youngsters with big tits plastic already remade from an early age and fitness as youngsters with swollen chest, and his voice is ok, later. All these people made and remade fed to the young until they become idols, cursed, the young do these mezzucci lever, and in fact is coming to a better generation lost their marbles, just read the forum's ul mtv site and turn up a little bit giovani.it or just listen to the speeches by bus to see what future awaits us. Are destroying a future that is already in itself is not rosy, and in the meantime the most interesting things to be discussed are football, the other menate Scandaletti gossippari and the like. We deserve them the prejudices against us my dear young people.
According to them the things they deserve importance are those who and what an apple proliferation has been rebuilt and who became, falsehood reigns, money abounds, in the pockets of those who do not deserve it though. Even if a song is highly disgusting you reproduce the almost ad nauseam that you have to let it get pleasure, and then the video, I was just tired. These situations impossible to create songs that reality set in after a month (when is fine) no one will remember. It just does not take it anymore. To say nothing of what I believe is called a palimpsest. We start with the news that even Open Studio can do worse, in which there is given a series of political news that one and then you see that young people know everything else but politics and the institutions do not know anything . There is not a shred of argument, reasoning, speed counts, all in a hurry so you understand who you listen to what I want him c Apiro you, do not let him think, give them whatever they want and believe is happy. And in the meantime, the brain goes down the drain. But look for at least a curiosity time shows such as Room Riders and filth like that propose models of life "strange" we say, in a nutshell it goes in search of a hunk or a beautiful pussy that after just five minutes of conversation are willing to be happily slinguazzare, and perhaps everything happens randomly on the beach in California. Macchesfiga and watch case with a fabulous sunset. It then goes on to tamarri crap like Pimp My Ride where they make you believe that if your grandmother to bring the grinder you turn it into a blazing fireball, the place where they put the boot on your car stereo speakers so big that if you go to do spending then you would not know where to put their handbags. Enough, I have broken. Here, I got sick, especially the fact that I seem to be trying to "get used" to the young American model, a sort of "take them to small, un'elogio of superficiality and stupidity, which focuses on false values \u200b\u200band teaches young people to commodify anything, the appearance becomes important, being not important, love and sex no longer know what they are, the second became the first and if you're not for you bitch seems MTV is almost off-limits. Enough, STRO pressing the red button on the remote, and almost nearly eliminates the MTV channels of my television, why not stand it anymore.

And what do you do? Do as you like, but I had not written things without sense, try it yourself using my brain to watch MTV, however, and then let me know what you think. In the meantime I've thought about a little thing, if you agree with me you can show off your beautiful blogghettino this bullet markers in the abundant free time that I've created. The picture below does not reflect the exact dimensions of the banner, but copying the codicil magic here below and pasting it into your template will get a banner identical to mine and with the same size, exactly like the one that you see on the right!

Below you carry the codicil html to copy and paste into your blog template where you want:


In the event you decide to join my "idea" by exposing the banner that I created I would like to leave me a comment to this post, or if you want you can also send a mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment