Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Projector Battery Pack

There are still ...

Yes, after a day of total alienation from AutoCAD'm slowly going back to the normal rhythms of life who is not at the computer until 4 am every night. And sorry if I have only recently responded to all the comments you left me, but unfortunately I have to detoxify preferred to keep the computer off for a few days, because when run in written during the television news pictures of you and you go there to move the mouse means it's time to leave the computer for a while, before rimbecillire totally. Fortunately I have earned a little crazy 27, where "poor" should be read considering what I have been working on designs for the level of initial preparation I had, and a good 29, where "good" should be seen as value for money, I will 5 attended classes throughout the duration of the course and some arguments I have scarcely acquired any knowledge ... but this is the university, and mine is also in that series. If then there are people who work in pairs and gets a 30 with the work of others who may not really understand day ...
For now I do not know when I can return to posting in a serious way, because some post I need a bit of research and development work to spend time at the moment I have not, I'm still working on ideas that I hope will be decent, and that will help keep the cabin is still standing for a while! Although I must say thanks to you today is still open ...
For now I leave you with a video found on youtube usually
, which tells us how some days we see the "beautiful country", a good time though ...



... and you? Have you ever been abroad? What do you think?
me for example, see the d'Alema going to races during the days of the week in which ordinary people working suggests that the real Italian foreign minister is another, but this is just my opinion! And in the meantime I think if we look abroad in more than a few laugh at the end ... why blame him? We're all in this together ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment