Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No Prior Installation Of Rome:

... done that too!

Eh eh, you read that right, this I have arranged with a good 24 brought home thanks to a professor who realized that such an examination has nothing to do with our degree program. A ow we are at least three, I just finished attending the last semester of last year, and the "building blocks" in theory are already safe inside my book, not bad right? Yet it seems to me to be so bad ... But I found that gradually you begin to glimpse the summit fatigue and the desire to wear you down, when after three years instead of cursing, blasphemy, sleepy afternoons libraioli and mountains of notes and diagrams should be willing to give the coup de grace to those final exams that you miss. Now instead of coasting, it seems that your brain starts to feel a kind of lactic acid which makes it difficult for any reason, just nothing to do, but professor, with all due respect, but give me that wants to vote and go to hell too, no matter how hard I studied enough for me to add his autograph to the others that I have collected, by now the media has lost some importance if I want to save the brain before it is based. So much for all the tests I did I would have been sufficient up to a dozen, third In short, because of the other in some cases not even remember what color was the cover of the book or lecture but few ideas here and there, I will be delayed or that I have a short memory. What do you want, the way it is, nor yet are not altogether a bad way with the exams (something then I will have studied to arrive at this university last summer of my life), nor do I attend a university, "mail", so in short , is one of many.

Paranoia aside, I feel like leftovers from last month, now I want to do something else, I want to buy something to wear now because apart from underwear and socks have always the same 4 things on me, I want a good book to read a story I snatch the interest (I know it's sweeps (let) ing but I thought Angels and Demons), I want to sea, swimming pool, because I know that McDonald's fries are crap, grenadine, a popcorn movie, a quiet little film, have fun and be with others as when I do not know too many thoughts in mind, too many things in fact.

But above all I want tranquility, serenity, they can devote them (after all) a few days of free mind to the person I love most of all, because because of the everyday life sometimes seem to discount the feelings and instead do not have to be, even in the smallest trifles with which you show and prove that you love a person. Yes, I believe her and she has given me a place to life, and even though I have so few years behind him was the turning point that was waiting for so long. I want to spend time with her, to do all that I have not done so far because of the clouded mind, and ultimately I think it's a bit "neglected" because of some things that did not allow me to be quiet and peaceful even while I was with her, it was my fault anyway. To discover those blue eyes like the sea with that yellow outline around the pupil that I only see it, so that little face that I have recently made puppy shot, that his being soft "in itself".
Ah summer, should be the summer but I had not yet arrived to visit. That said I am going to start to release some cobwebs from the mind that harbored until a few hours ago, my little world here I come!

I feel sorry for those who have come to expect from this blog post and serious reasons such as just before the "crisis ", excuse me if I write too much of my business lately and not much interesting stuff, but lately it so, and if leggicchiando around I see that some bloggers who write shit to no end thousands of daily readers have to say that for a while I can take the license to do what most of my blog I go when I write the post. Excuse me, but lately goes like this, you will see for the future, stay hopeful!
soon my boys, I'm going to enjoy this first week of tranquility and-nothing, I would say that begins in the best possible way, with a nice summer thunderstorm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment