Monday, January 3, 2011

The Stages Of Endometriosis

Do not touch my DOG!

One of my passions, which we will not ever have dogs.
When I was little, like all the girls dreamed of a puppy to cuddle, but my battle was getting a long and full of obstacles opposed me because my speech obvious, like "the dog you want, then tap we take care of him. "
Between my father, who preferred a cat (a Carthusian monk) and my mother would have opted for the dog (she had grown up with a beautiful Great Dane) in the end I won and I one day went by "bar", a shelter nearby that maybe now they have shut down.
I remember we were trying to decide between two Husky and half doberman, and in our path around the kennel pitbull was a poor blind man who followed us from far away ... where the eyes of ice I they fear and I ran crying to the terror XD
While I was in a panic because of the pitbull, my mother came out of a cage with a puppy in her arms: was beautiful, the colors of rottweiler dachshund and the muzzle. That was our dog for years ... Even today, when I think of him, I can not hold back the tears. It 'been a faithful dog, reserved, good.
He stood all day in the sun on a wall outside the gate, so that while he could also enjoy getting to be wary of anyone entering our property.
has witnessed the most difficult period of my life, knew all my secrets, and consoled me when I was sad. He heard me play guitar, repeats the lesson, talking on the phone with her friends.
At night he slept on his bed of foam that had my grandmother, and woe to the woman cleaning the next day, he tried to drive him to dust!
winter was lying on the carpet near the fireplace, she loved our house, he loved us, his family.
He left in 2007, showing great dignity even in death: he did not go into hiding somewhere, but let my mother held her paw up to the end.
few years after the adoption of Rex, my uncle brought home Charlie, a white dog that looked more like a pet than a sheep dog puppy. A lamb, soft, sweet and white to the eye.

I have some pictures that I kept on his shoulders, like the shepherds with lambs (and inevitably I was pee on the shoulder). Charlie Rex was different, much more affectionate, more "emotional," more active and playful.
A dog who suffers very little that is considered, which in my family has always happened, that when Rex, my never wanted to enter the house even Charlie (Charlie quite bulky) and have not ever given consideration.
After the death of Rex, I always have fond more to Charlie, and every time my home I do not enter, or go to play in the garden.
When I come home I see him waiting for me on the wall, as did Rex .. seems to smile, and starts barking for joy.
Each Gorno, after lunch, and wash the dishes in the kitchen, he looks at me from the window and waits for me to go to open the door, offering him a few morsels.
E 'intelligent, smart, very good ... and all those who know him say "the missing word."

Rex When he died, we needed another dog that did the guard. I wanted at all costs, a Rottweiler, my favorite race, the one that reminded me more of my little Rex. But my decided to get one at the shelter, so we brought her home Simba and Nala, two dogs who had been abandoned and who remember Rex in all respects.
I see the look in their questioning of Rex, his elegant bearing, his gentleness.
I love my dogs, they are one of the things that I love life more.

never cry in front of the most heartbreaking film, Titanic has never even managed to move me. When I saw Hachiko, I cried so much that I was afraid to feel bad.
This is the story of my dogs, my great love for these furry friends and sweets which they devote their lives to their masters.
But my dream them ... The Rottweiler! And when I have my own house, to realize this dream by adopting two or three!
For the moment, I enjoy the little Simba, Nala and the great Charlie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment