Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Women In Girdles Clips

again thanks ...

Yes, even one who appointed me again this year to the Z-Blog 2008 award, a competition organized by Sw4n (one of the most popular Italian bloggers) seeking to bring to light for at least part of the myriad of lesser known blogs that deserve anyway visibility. The experience of last year despite a placement at the foot of the podium just got a lot of satisfaction!

As mentioned in the running again this year, this time for the title of "Best Z-Post," the most beautiful place in a blog appeared among those considered "less famous". In this category the competition was reported on my post thoughtful, a little sweet and a little melancholy on " flakes of white cotton. " A post born in the middle of the night when memories and heartfelt giving you the desire to write what you feel inside just before the moment fades. I admit that it was written with a nice lump in my throat, just because it is was like when you write something that touches your heart, because it is from there, home to my feelings for a person that I consider special.
Well, at this point I was a little spontaneous votarmi ask, but do as you like, according to the particular post that you liked. Maybe later I'll regret not having been more incisive in votarmi requests, but do not consider myself a "fanatic", then read the post and then you decide! Of course, I also turn to those who have stumbled here by accident without having first read this blog!


If you decide to participate in the procedure for voting is simple, just go to the following link:


and simply enter your name / nickname, a valid email address and possibly the address of your blog if have one. Following just move to the final list of categories and the "Z_Post" press to open the drop-down menu, which then "FiocchiDiCotoneBianco. Now you just need to press the "I'm ready. VOTE!" and fill out any spam. You can vote for multiple categories in the same time, but careful not vote more than once, on pain of invalidation of the vote.
forgot, you can vote up until 23:59 the day February 1, 2008.

already now thanks to all of you that give me satisfaction once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment