Thursday, January 17, 2008

Parent Teachers Conference Forms

Reviews.

[...] Excuse me President, it is not my fault, but that our country do not know what it is, I may be wrong, it's a nice idea, but I fear that it becomes a bad poem. Excuse me President, I feel a great need of the national anthem, in a little 'I'm ashamed. As for players not want to judge, our do not know or have more decency. Excuse me President, if I arrive all'impudenza to say that I feel no membership, except Garibaldi and other glorious heroes I see no reason to be proud of. Excuse me President, but I think the bigotry of the black shirts at the time of fascism, which was born one day
this democracy that we want to congratulate her imagination. This beautiful country full of poetry has a lot of claims but in our western world is the periphery. Excuse me President, but our state that you represent me seems a bit smashed, is all too clear to people that everything is calculated
and nothing works, is that Italians are obsessed with a long tradition of any discussion. Even in Parliament there is hot air you butcher up everything and then nothing changes. Excuse me President, you have to agree that the limits we have to say that we have them there, but apart from the defeatism that we are who we are and we also have a past that does not forget. Excuse me President, but perhaps we Italians
for others are just spaghetti and mandolins, and then here m'incazzo, I am proud and I'm proud of him slam on the face of what the Renaissance. This beautiful country is perhaps unwise, it has confused ideas, but if I were born in other places could have been worse! Excuse me President, I have already said so, but there is another observation which I think is important with respect to aliens we believe not, but perhaps we realized that the world is a theater. Excuse me President, I know it does not rejoice if the cry of "Italy, Italy" there is only the games, but not to die a little or maybe a little joke we have done for Europe we also Italy.

In memory of a great that no longer exists, and "there is more."

0 comments:

Post a Comment