Monday, December 3, 2007

Responsible Investing Questionnaire

Invo-advertising. Overhead

For some time I have been following the blog of a girl who is in a difficult time in his life, the blog that I stumbled upon reading the comments to a blog post Sw4n , one of the most prominent bloggers in Italy. The girl in question wrote anonymously, or rather, does not first and last names but it still represents a very moving personal story that is going through at this time and thoughts that arise in her. Do not expect rare diseases, natural disasters, fundraising or anything else, it gets worse in the world compared to his situation, but I still touching the manner in which he outlines his concerns. I invite you to go to her and read all the posts he has written (in order of time to understand ... they are so few) and, possibly, and if you dare to leave some comment, of course, comments strappalink and maybe leave a smiley by ...

Scacco to the heart in three moves

do not know why this blog I do not know bloghetto futile for heart problems, rather than appreciate the honest way to write and describe feelings and thoughts, and while I read I try to imagine his discomfort, perhaps pain.

... forgive me if any of you had already written about her ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment