Sunday, December 2, 2007

Best Bang For The Buck Hd Camcorder

. I am always

say about it being depressed, that no longer responds to comments and emails that have disappeared, which I do not write anything because they are demoralized. Well, indeed emmale, you're wrong because I am here and I'm here, I'm reading your blog as always and even though I do not give signs of life in the form of all comments I read, from Alessio until you get to David , through Baol , Heike (change of identity?), and Sdreng Artemisia . And by that I receive an invitation to continue a sort of chain letter ribbattezzata as "itinerant interview, which aims to reveal what lies at the basis of our" blogging "to which I participate with pleasure.

Your first post?
Here it is, absolutely I'm not ashamed, because not even know what a blog, and even though it seemed written by a teenage boy I do not regret that the blog was initially purely personal, as born from a situation of "emotional distress".

's post that you are ashamed of anymore?
No, what I write in every post is the result of my thoughts, good or bad, my sack of flour, like it or less, so I'm not ashamed of any of the posts you've written so far.

's post you are most proud of?
More than one of my posts I like, and it was hard to decide, but in the end won the day this .

As you think you'll continue to write on your blog?
Until believe in a better world, answer true dreamer? Yes you are right, well then correcting the target and say, well, I write, which I think will continue to keep up this blog as long as I have in me the hope that someone reads what I write about life and open your eyes to reality, because I firmly believe that we are doing to steal the life and time out of life and time. Say I have a swelled head? Well I am a dreamer, but what I write is just what I see with my eyes and my mind and my heart draw in thoughts and feelings.

That's it, from what I understand about the chains now I have to appoint some people who keep alive the thing, right? Well then let's start with you over there, from which I have seen, it is unnecessary for you to hide du hängst ! And then I would say that even nearby Stefano, Baol and Van der Blogger can have their say ... and you too skyeyes , so come on!


0 comments:

Post a Comment