Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Scooter Wheels Neon Green

Moods ... to guess.

Well ...



this YouTube video is different, because the gentleman in question is different.
This man is blind, and his life has toured the world, leaving Australia and wandered to New York and Los Angeles, to go back to where he started, because "I missed my island."
He Geoffrey Gurrumul Yunupingu , an Aboriginal person blind from birth, with the help of a guitar that tells of his difficult life by marginalized in society. Tell us what it was for him to be born in a small island off the coast Northern Australia and tells the stories of its people, but honestly I can not understand a word he says (in his language, Yolngu ), and I could not find any translated text to read.
voices like his honestly remember a few, why do not you have anything special but there's something special, yes, no and the opposite of anything I would not know how to say it. Its more of a music is a "litany", something that seems to come "from his" inside ", and that if you are not very stable, gently guides you to depression. However, I believe this is not his intent, but that this effect is attributable to the design of music that has in the world West, a simple matter of cultural diversity in other words. Personally I agree that it is a prerequisite to depression but something I appreciate, as has been shown and proved that his challenge in his little himself won it (... hoping not to sink into depression).

Source: the Repubblica.it
More video: youtube , in this particular , partly in English.

0 comments:

Post a Comment