Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tech Deck Pinewood Derby Design

words for a


Tomorrow is the day of the moments special.

tomorrow for a moment full of years, a composer from the past will play just for me letting go of his spirit through the centuries and a thousand thoughts of endless suffering I will be donated by men and women who have been and that I carry in their blood.

Tomorrow and tomorrow only a distant land who will leave his "I look forward to" come up to me knowing that the time allowed only for just an illusion of the journey.

And maybe tomorrow I do not know someone who already understand the intimate but think that eventually we must weave his way with my own.

Tomorrow will be a little illusion of serenity, the gift of hope that I will be in a nuovo anno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment