Monday, October 8, 2007

Nervous About Gallbladder Polyps

time no rewrites. The poster

Guys, there's nothing to do, I have too many things to do and I'm sorry I can not write on blogs, right now that even the illustrious senator dear Mr Minister Clemente Mastella if they have managed to open one, even with the proper precautions necessary to show that democracy is taught to him. Ah, I forgot, until now despite the civil comments that I have left I do not have a published, or perhaps one, dear to censorship. Fortunately, to restore the balance we thought someone ... and someone else ... e. .. yet another ! Poor him ...

As for me I started training a pre-university (the opposite of normal people in fact) I do not know if you wish me to succeed or do they hope to finish soon, we'll see, 's sphere interests me ... and I think a lot of things to write about but I do not have the time.

soon guys ... I hope to return before you forget me ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment